Warranty & Repairs
Embrace Jewellery stands behind our products and offers a warranty covering manufacturing defects for the following;
- 6 months (for our Demi-fine jewellery collection, and curated collections unless otherwise state) from date of purchase.
- 2 years (for the Embrace Luxe fine jewellery & UNO de 50 collection).
The warranty only covers damages not caused by accident, improper use, and normal wear and tear.
If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise or, replace the item. If the item is no longer available, it will be replaced with a similar item.
Examples Of Jewelry Issues Not Considered To Be A Manufacturing Defect:
- Prong or metal restoration (from normal wear and tear over time)
- Bent, worn or caught prongs causing a stone to fall out.
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make up, swimming pools, hot tubs, or bathing.
- Damage caused by repair, sizing, cleaning or other services performed by someone other than Embrace Jewellery
If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, then we will notify you and let you know if repair services are available at cost or otherwise.
Please note that slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in colored gemstones are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the item, and should not be considered a defect.
If your item is within the warranty period (please show proof of receipt), please contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at 8905 5915 with your order number, clear images of the suspected fault and a brief description. We recommend that you wait for our reply before returning the damaged jewellery. Alternatively you can visit any of our stores, where you might be asked to leave your item and contact for inspection.
After the warranty period our repair service can take care of your jewellery for a small fee, which will be communicated to you upon inspection of the item.